The Blu Design Studio
Support and Feedback
Need help navigating the app or want to report a bug? Click the button below to connect with our support team. We are working to continuously improve the Blu Design Studio app and your feedback is always appreciated.Email Design Studio Support
Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- The Blu Design Studio app is currently only available for the iPhone (6 and above) and iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, or iPad Pro.
- To begin - open the app, scroll through home designs by swiping your finger or tapping the arrows on the side of the screen.
- Select the home you want by tapping on it.
- The menu on the bottom left allows you to view your design options, change rooms or home design, save, view estimated costs and get help.
- To navigate the exterior of the home, swipe your finger left to right on the screen.
- To pan about the interior of the home, hold your finger on the screen and move it in the direction you'd like to pan.
- Learn more about a palette by tapping “View” next to the palette name and tapping a specific material or finish for details.
- Explore your estimated costs by opening the "Estimated Cost” menu on the bottom left and tapping any room to expand the details.
- To save your design and share with a friend select “Save" from the menu on the bottom left.
- To continue working on a previously saved home design select “Open Saved" from the menu on the bottom left or reopen the app and choose from the saved designs listed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Blu Design Studio app will be available for desktop in the near future.