An opportunity to visit an extraordinary home
Join us for a tour of a very special Blu Home in Southern California.
Experience the magic of Blu Homes! Set against the stark beauty of the Mojave Desert, the Disney family designed this space utilizing two Blu Origin home units with a separate guest pod to create one truly unique home. We invite you to take a tour of this amazing home that Tim Disney calls his “dream vacation home”.
Friday, November 15, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
|Saturday, November 16, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm||Register Now|
Complimentary shuttle service to the home will be provided from:
JT Sportsman Club, 6225 Sunburst Avenue
Joshua Tree, California 92252
Register now by filling out the form on the right to receive more details about the event.
This home is in the desert so wear practical footwear! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Top things to do in Palm Springs
- Visit Cabazon Shopping Outlets! Over 130 outlets for you to choose from.
- Play golf at one of over 120 golf courses in the area.
- Hike or horseback ride through the desert landscape of The Indian Canyons. To hike, admission to park is $9. Contact number is 760-325-3400. To mosey through the Canyons on horseback on a daily trail ride, call 760-327-1372.
- Take a Balloon Ride above the desert. Call 760-347-0410.
- Walk Palm Canyon Drive. The “main drag” is a good place for a stroll, a little shopping or a bite to eat.
- See Palm Spring Follies, a world-famous, Broadway-caliber celebration of the music, dance, and comedy of Mid-Century America with a cast old enough to have lived it!
- Visit the Palm Springs Art Museum. Situated at the foot of scenic Mt. San Jacinto, this art museum in downtown Palm Springs offers lovers of art a treat. Expand your knowledge about natural science or just take in the beauty of your surroundings.
Flying to the area
Palm Springs Regional Airport 760-323-8161
Ontario International Airport 951-937-2700