Designed by world class architects, our homes offer inspired designs, sophisticated green standards and quality construction in an extraordinarily convenient way – to make life simpler, healthier and more beautiful for you.
Our team of architects has combined warm eco-friendly materials, clean and spacious lines, high ceilings, and thoughtful storage systems to create delightful, sun-drenched indoor spaces. Blu’s proprietary building process and innovative steel-framing technology allow our homes to be built to the highest aesthetic and environmental standards and be delivered quickly and economically. We are committed to reducing stress and risk for our customers by simplifying and streamlining the home-building process. We use sophisticated 3D technology to allow you to personalize your home before we engineer, build, and finish it on site—all within 7-9 months and at a fixed and transparent price.
Our designers have extensively researched the best products available in modern green design to ensure quality in every aspect of our homes:
- Structural and light steel frame has the highest strength to weight ratio, produces less waste (2% vs. 20% for lumber), and is 77% recycled
- Eco-friendly materials and finishes such as bamboo flooring, low-VOC finishes, and recycled countertop options make spaces healthier to live and work in
- Radiant heat flooring and mini-splits with high seasonal energy efficiency rating (SEER) provide high efficiency, low-noise HVAC systems
- Energy star appliances and energy efficient CFL and LED lighting options reduce utility bills
- Andersen® window and door configurations allow for abundant natural light, contain recycled content wood fiber and glass, and meet the national fenestration council (NFRC) energy performance ratings
- High-tech, low-flow fixtures and toilets reduce water use
- Exterior rigid foam provides a tight air seal and radiant barrier helps maintain a constant interior temperature
- Indoor factory construction ensures quality, a controlled environment that keeps moisture and mold out, and produces 50-75% less waste during construction
- Open designs and high ceilings allow for spaces that feel larger with less square footage — allowing for spacious living within a smaller carbon footprint
Contact us now to find the best green precision-built home for your land.