Affordable, Efficient Green Homes
Blu builds beautiful green homes.
Our homes are architect-designed, precision-built, and conveniently delivered to you using our revolutionary folding technology.
Blu homes are healthy to live in and better for the environment because they are built with the highest green standards in mind and they are:
- More energy efficient
- Better ventilated
- Create less waste
- Less destructive to the natural habitat
- And have a smaller carbon footprint because our designs allow for spaces that are open, bright and feel larger than they are.
Our unique homes and buildings utilize:
- Proprietary steel frame technology which makes structures more durable
- Fine construction, sturdy materials and rigid foam insulation makes Blu buildings quieter and reduces ambient noise pollution
- Indoor factory construction reduces indoor air pollution — reduces possibility of mold or other contaminants
- Eco-friendly materials and healthy construction materials, paints, finishes, insulation, etc. make spaces healthier to live or work in
- Computer energy modeling ensures better natural interior ventilation — 40-60% more energy efficient than alternative newly built spaces
- Open designs & high ceilings allow for spaces that feel larger with less square footage — feeling big, but building on a reasonable scale results in a smaller carbon footprint
- Abundant windows and natural light
- Modern cedar v-groove siding or durable Hardi cement board
- Gleaming renewable bamboo floors
- Modern organic resin panels provide privacy with natural light
- High-tech, low-flow fixtures and toilets reduce water use
- Precision cutting and factory storage capacity achieve 50%-75% less waste than traditional site construction
- High efficiency, low-noise HVAC and exhaust fans
- Solar hot water and photovoltaic ready roofs
Contact us now to find the best home for your land.